If you are entering into your first or second year in the Faculty of Kinesiology, join the Kin Peer Connections Program. Discussion are led by current undergrad students and alumni.
About the program
The program provides community and mentorship for first- and second-year students. The program also provides tips on how to successfully navigate university life.
Each semester, you will be invited to attend a meeting with other first or second year Kinesiology students. The meetings last about one hour and include large and small group activities led by Kinesiology student and alumni volunteers.
A few of the topics covered over the year include:
- transitioning from high school to university
- the importance of mental health and self-care
- university learning beyond the classroom
- communicating with professors
- equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI), and community-building
How to join
Dates, times and details are shared via D2L. We look forward to welcoming you to our faculty and getting to know you better.
For any questions, please contact Dr. William Bridel, Associate Dean Academic, at firstname.lastname@example.org.