iTech Fitness has been the educational and technical advisor for the Canadian Exergaming Research Centre (CERC) since its inception. It provides ongoing advice and expertise to ensure the CERC provides a developmentally appropriate exergaming experience for all children.
iTECH Fitness Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets the fitness, recreation, and entertainment industries most comprehensive active gaming technologies, products, and service suite. The company was founded on the principles of making fitness fun by merging fitness and games together with a vision to develop the most recognizable active gaming lifestyle brand in the world, XRKade. With a solid history of a highly accomplished team of professionals delivering innovative solutions using technology, XRKade has formed the largest community of active gaming users around the world through its international network of companies and partners. The XRKade brand holds the title of first-to-market in the commercial market, the most number of venues, and the largest product suite, which is driving a fundamental societal shift in consumer mindsets by joining movement and games to make fitness more fun.
Mission and Values
- Make fitness and activity fun for people of all ages.
- Provide unique ‘play’ experiences through the use of technology.
- Continually seek out innovative, unique, and cutting edge solutions.
- Meet the needs and expectations of our customers with integrity.
- Be market leaders and open to change as we grow.
- Create ‘value innovation’ and shareholder value.
Nintendo Canada has provided technical advice on the operating system of the Wii Fit platform. It has had no influence in the research or data analysis.