Sports Technology Research Lab
The mission of the Sport Technology Research Laboratory is to improve human performance and learning through the research and development of technology-based learning models and resources, and to provide a research and learning environment which enables such development.
- Investigate the impact of technology on performance and learning.
- Develop technology-based resources which enhance performance and learning.
- Liaise with organizations and individuals both on and off campus to promote human performance and learning technology.
- Encourage and coordinate the integration of technology into Faculty of Kinesiology programs.
- Work with industry in developing and disseminating technology based research and resources developed by the STRL.