Associate Professor (Teaching)
Faculty of Kinesiology
Research and teaching
Leadership in Coaching and Pedagogy
- Designing & Delivering Effective Teaching and Coaching
- Physical Literacy Across the Lifespan
Din focuses on teaching and contributing to research in the fields of:
(1) effective sport coach behaviors;
(2) leadership learning and best practice in sport and activity contexts; and
(3) understanding and facilitating physical literacy across the lifespan.
Her core contribution to the Faculty of Kinesiology is designing and delivering effective teaching that enables learning.
UCalgary Students' Union Teaching Excellence Award for an Instructor, 2019
UCalgary Celebration of Teaching Award, 2019